- Please help us to protect the conference participants by following our recommendations.
- If you are travelling from outside UK, you must follow the UK guidelines. If you are fully vaccinated, you will need to book the "day 2" PCR test and complete the passenger locator form and wait on quarantine for the results. The College is unable to advise on where to book a test, and you will need to take guidance from NHS website.
- Please read and follow the recommedations of King's College London to keep King's safe together.
- We expect the participants to be fully vaccinated. If you are not, please make a test 48h before the conference starts and repeat the test during the conference. There will be some lateral flow tests at the registration desk available for the participants.
- If you test positive during the conference, please do not come to campus, follow the guidance for self-isolating and inform the organizers on info@CMStatistics.org. Your personal information will be treated following the local policy of coronavarios contact tracing.
- Following the UK restrictions, all the conference participants must wear a face covering inside the buildings. There will be some spare masks at the registration desk available for the participants. Please clean frequently clean your hands as well. These precautions are crucial for those using the hand microphones, which will be shared with other participants.
- Social distance must be respected to avoid being considered closed contact if any participants test positive.