Tutorials will take place on Friday the 17th of December 2021. The programme is below. Please follow the indications to access the vitual room:
- Read the technical requirements and the general information that you will find in the virtual guidelines section carefully before entering the virtual room. Accessing this conference implies to accept the conditions.
- Log in the registration tool and keep your session open. Only registered participants with a session open in the same browser will be able to access to the virtual tutorials.
- Log in Zoom with the name and surname you have for the conference. The conference staff will check your registration to allow you to access the room.
- Click on the corresponding link below, and once you are redirected to Zoom, type the Zoom password that you can find on the registration tool.
- If you are not registered for the conference, or you are not logged in the registration and submission tool, you will get an error and will be requested to do that. Once you are logged in, please return to the web page that gave the error and refresh it. You can also return to your conference schedule and click on the session you wish to attend.
- Keep your micro and video off except to make questions when the speaker allows it. When you wish to make a question, use the option “raise your hand” (see below). You can also type your question in the chat which is in your controls at the bottom window for the speaker to read if you prefer.
- To raise your hand, click on the icon labeled "Participants" at the bottom center of your computer or phone screen. At the bottom of the Participants window, click the button labeled "Raise Hand". When the speaker passes the floor to you, please switch on your micro and video to make your question.
- If you receive any unwanted message through the chat or observe any inappropriate behaviour, please report to the “Angel” of the room.