The 17th International Conference on Computational and Financial Econometrics (CFE 2023) will be hosted by HTW Berlin, University of Applied Sciences (Wilhelminenhof campus), Berlin, Germany, 16-18 December 2023. Tutorials will also be given from 13th to 15th of December 2023.
The conference will be hybrid:
- Session organizers will choose either the in-person, the hybrid or the virtual option.
- Invited speakers should coordinate their presentation mode with the session organizers.
- Contributed speakers can choose the option of in-person or virtual presentation.
- Session organizers and contributed speakers will be able to change their contribution mode until the 1st of October 2023. After that date, any change is subject to availability.
- All the keynote talks, the special invited sessions, the hybrid organized sessions, and the virtual sessions will be live-streamed on Zoom for all the conference participants.
- The Poster Sessions will be virtual.
- All the participants can attend the conference in person, even if they choose a virtual oral presentation or a poster.
This conference is organized by the CFEnetwork and HTW Berlin, University of Applied Sciences. The journal Econometrics and Statistics (EcoSta) and the Annals of Computational and Financial Econometrics are the main sponsors of the conference. For further information please contact info@CFEnetwork.org or visit the CFEnetwork website. Click on the following link if you wish to become a member of CFEnetwork.
The Conference will take place jointly with the 16th International Conference of the ERCIM WG on Computational and Methodological Statistics (CMStatistics 2023). It has a high reputation for quality presentations. The last edition of the joint conference CFE-CMStatistics gathered over 1950 participants.
This conference invites oral and poster presentations containing computational or financial econometric components. Those papers that contain substantive computational, statistical, econometric or data-analytic innovations will also be considered for publication either in the Annals of Computational and Financial Econometrics or regular issues of Econometrics and Statistics.